Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Easy Hostess Gift


One of my new Downline (Hi B!) is planning her 1st Workshop. She was asking what kind of Hostess Gift I give. My Hostesses receive all the projects I make at their WS, a FREE catalog and a special handmade item, I make just for her at her WS. Since I want to make it something really quick and easy...I made this notepad and matching pen. I used Petals & Paisleys Designer Series paper. I just love that stuff! This pack of DSP has both feminine and masculine paper included. And just a little, goes a long way. I love how this particular paper looks like it was pieced...but it wasn't. It's one piece! A short length of Tempting Turquoise grosgrain ribbon dresses it up a little.

Thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

InkBella said...

how did you wrap the pen?? i want to make this too for a hostess. Not sure what current paper would do that same "trick"

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love