Sunday, October 07, 2007

Frosty...not!

 

 





Although I didn't use ole Frosty, himself for these cards...I used all the other pieces in the set. The set has been around for a long time, but it is classic. I case'd this idea from a card my Upline received a few years ago. She had all of her Holiday cards on display and this idea just stuck with me. I'm guessing this idea is a great one for " No layers, Simple cards" I've been seeing a lot of. Some of my cards have the greeting on the inside of the card, some on the outside. I used Gold EP on the Bravo Burgundy card with Bravo grosgrain. All the others where embossed in Silver and used the coordinating ribbon. Elegant Eggplant, Night of Navy, Always Artichoke w/ Spring Green grosgrain, Handsome Hunter with Hunter grosgrain. I used the new Metallic (Silver) Elastic cord to hang the tag on the Eggplant card. You can't see it too well, but the circle tag on the Eggplant card is Brushed Silver CS, punched using the circle punch then embossed with a single silver snowflake. It looks like metal...Sterling Silver of course!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love