Sunday, October 07, 2007

Pink, Black and White

 

 


I'm so convinced....black CS and a black ink pad are your friend! I created these 2 cards to show different ways to use the Pick a Petal set. I even used it for a Christmas card, you'll see in an upcoming post. Soooo...back to my point. The flower stamped in black ink on the white panel could have any color center and coordinating layer. I love Black, Pink and White together. I sponged Pretty in Pink ink on the center of the flower and added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the petals. Have you noticed...glitter does not photograph so well? It's a shame because it really kicks this card up a notch. If I had switched out the sponged pink ink and used, maybe Summer Sun, it would look a lot different.

Oh yeah....I did not cut out all 9 petals of the flower on the black card...I used the Large Oval punch...took no time at all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love