Friday, October 19, 2007

Plum for Christmas?

 


I used the Big on Christmas stamp set for this card. I think these colors and the embossed tree give it a whole different look. To me, this set is "cutesy" but pair with the Brushed Silver cardstock and glitter, it looks more elegant. That's what I love about stamping...the possibilities are endless.

Stamp set: Big on Christmas

Ink: Versamark (my favorite) and Basic Black

Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Brushed silver

Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Two Way Glue Pen to apply Dazzling Diamonds glitter. Pale plum marker, Dimensionals
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

penniem said...

I am loving this card Ellen-
I think it is all about the glitter for me!
Thanks for sharing this-
Pennie

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love