Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ta Dah!

 

 


These are the finished product for a swap I was in today. Simple and easy to mass produce. After I took the pics, I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the Barely Banana brad in the center of the flower. I also used the Mat Pack to create a little detail on the right bottom corner. We were asked to use Designer Series Paper on our cards. I got some really great swaps in return. And something else I realized after I made the cards...they were designed to be held horizontally, but also worked if held vertically...it's a "2-fer"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love