Monday, October 15, 2007

Holiday Card Class

 



I held a Holiday Card Class today. I case'd most of the ideas...I'm sorry I don't remember where I saw them. I'm hopelessly addicted to blog searching...shhh! Anyway, the ladies made 2 of each card shown here, for a total of 8 cards. The Brushed Gold and Brushed Silver card in the upper right, is an idea I case'd from my Upline. She made the most beautiful covered Post-it note covers. You would have never known there was a post-it inside, you would like something more precious, like jewelry, was inside. My colors are off, sorry about the poor quality pic. I'll post the deets about the other 2 cards soon.

Thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all four cards! I'm so sorry I missed the fun!

Kirsten

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love