Monday, October 29, 2007

The Shoes...lol


If anyone remembers my daughter's "shoe dilemma"...what shoes to wear with her red dress? And they couldn't be too high because her date wasn't very tall. Well, she opted to wear the shoes from last year. She loves them anyway. The dance was held in the gym. She said "I only need them to get in the door" Their dance was held in the gym. The school puts down an enormous 'tarp' to protect the floor. No high heels allowed. She and all the other girls were barefoot most of the night. She had a good time and that's all that matters.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

penniem said...

Oooooo-la-la! Love the glitter! It works for me too.

Pennie

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love