Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tip of the Week....or so

Have you ever tried to punch regular paper, scrapbook paper or lightweight cardstock, only to have it punch with a lot imperfections? I don't think punches were designed to punch this type of paper. I find using cardstock with punches is the best.

While preparing for my Sr. Center Class, I made a discovery! It may not be new, but it works. When using punches with lightweight paper, etc...hold a piece of scrap paper with the lighter weight paper and put both pieces into the punch at the same time. This "fools" the punch...making it seem like thicker cardstock punches like...lol Works for me...Give it a try!

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love