Monday, October 22, 2007

I love Simply Scrappin' Kits!



I'm posting these cards, because a friend, living across the miles, wanted to see them. I used less than one 1/2 of a Simply Scrappin Kit to create all the items pictured. There was lots of pieces left over to use for more cards, scrapbook pages and 3D projects. I case'd most of the projects from other stampers, with little touches of my own mixed in. Upcoming classes will be based on the Secret Garden Simply Scrappin kit, the Winter Bright Kit and the Confetti Kit. Great easy projects to complete in a hurry!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim Corrigan said...

Thanks Ellen for sharing this project across the miles! **wink** I'll give it a try!

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love