Monday, October 08, 2007

Holiday Glitz Card Kit samples

 

 


My Holiday Glitz Card Kit did not arrive in time for my Workshop (party) on Saturday. I knew it wouldn't, but that was OK. I created my sample with CS I already had in my stash. The kit used clear Rhinestone brads, I used Circle Fire Brads, in a golden color, which I like just as much. On the card without a brad, I used my glue pen and Stampin Up Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the tree top star. Glitter is tough to photograph. Notice the colored staples I referred to in my last post. I had already used all of my Wild Wasabi Textured CS, so my sample uses reg. Wasabi CS. Simple card to make in a large quantity.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love